One of our most common comments which Trinity College hears is people did not realise how large and how good the facilities are at the College – as the school is not adjacent to a major road.
The College has seen state-of-the-art facilities constructed within the last 10 years:
- Primary classes – the Treehouse (year 2-4) and the Graham Staines Building (Year 6)
- Science, Hospitality and Year 7 Core classrooms – the Da Vinci Building.
- General Purpose classrooms – the Atrium
- Woodwork, metalwork and the design classroom with 3d printers – the Design Hub
- Visual Art and Marine Studies classrooms – the Hillridge block.
In addition to the buildings, we have onsite abseiling facilities, a basketball court, an oval set up as an official Rugby Union playing field, a dedicated year 1-4 playground with play equipment and a dedicated Preparatory and Kindergarten playground with interactive play equipment.