How To Enrol
- Call our Admin office (4839 0500) to book a tour of Trinity College. Your child is welcome to attend also. You will be given an Enrolment Pack at this time if this hasn’t already been emailed to you.
- Complete the Application Form and provide all supporting documents as required. Return completed form to the Admin office.
- Pay the $80 non-refundable enrolment fee at the office.
- The Admin staff will schedule an enrolment interview time with the parents, child and the Head of School.
- If your enrolment interview is successful you will receive a letter of Offer which you will be required to sign accepting your child’s place here at Trinity College.
- Your will receive your pack to which level of schooling, that includes paperwork to complete and bring on the first day of School.
Scholarships commence in conjunction with the Twilight Showcase event. Trinity College offers Academic, Creative & Performing Arts, Character and Sporting Scholarships. All Scholarships are open to new and existing
Kindergarten enrolment options
We have two groups who attend a five-day fortnight cycle.
Heron Group – Monday & Tuesday in the first week and then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the second week.
Curtis Group – Wednesday, Thursday & Friday in the first week and then Thursday and Friday in the second week.
We also have an option for full-time attendance.